What Can I Study?
Improve your fluency and confidence
Learn to use English professionally
Get the IELTS score you need
Learn to write clearly and accurately
Learn to use English structure correctly
Learn to speak clearly and naturally
Study with Native Speaker Teachers
Study English online from your home or office, using free programs such as Skype, Google Hangouts, WhatsApp, or others.
Online English Classes
You can improve your English with qualified, experienced English teachers from around the world in Oxford Online English classes.
How Do I Start?
Book your first class for just 5.99 USD!
- During your class, we’ll talk to you about what you need
- You can make payments and book classes through the website
- Start studying!
Why Choose Us?
We treat all our students as individuals, and we will listen to your personal needs
We only hire well-qualified, highly-experienced teachers
In your online English classes, choose what you study, with whom, how and when
Peace of mind
No contracts, advance payments or extra costs
Become A Member
We offer membership levels to suit all needs
10.99 USDper month
- Get access to members-only and self-study materials
- Premium, in-depth level test
- IELTS self-study materials
- Downloadable PDF notes for all video lessons
128.99 USDper month
- Includes four hours of 1-to-1 lessons with an OOE teacher
- Access to all members-only materials
- Choose your teacher for each class you take
- Choose 30-, 60- or 90-minute classes
239.99 USDper month
- Includes eight hours of 1-to-1 lessons with an OOE teacher
- Get all benefits of Silver/Bronze membership
- Book up to 60 days in advance to get the teacher and time you want
- Limited rollover – classes you don’t take in one month can be taken the next
340.99 USDper month
- Includes twelve hours of 1-to-1 lessons with an OOE teacher
- Get all benefits of lower membership levels
- Up to three changes/cancellations per month (24 hours notice required).
- Roll over unused classes for up to three months.
Prices and payment (without membership)
Pay As You Go
From 24.99 USD
- 30-minute classes cost 24.99 USD
- 60-minute classes cost 36.99 USD
- 90-minute classes cost 52.99 USD
- Very flexible – book classes any time you want.
From 19.50 USD per class
- Get cheaper prices by buying classes in advance.
- No expiry or limitations – you can take your classes any time!
- Save up to 20% compared to pay-as-you-go prices.
- Book up to 60 days in advance.
Meet the Teachers
Improve Your English – Start Now!
Try an online English class with one of our teachers
Book your first class for just 5.99 USD!
- Practise your speaking and listening with a professional teacher
- Tell us what you want to improve
- Get feedback on your strengths and weaknesses
Receive English tips, free lessons and special offers
I dont have a PayPal account – is there another way to pay?
You don’t need a PayPal account to pay. You can also pay by card, bank transfer, or through many other online payment providers.
Can I pay through Western Union?
Unfortunately, we can’t take payments through Western Union.
I tried to pay through PayPal, but my card doesn’t work.
Many banks block any card payments in another country or in another currency. If you call your bank and explain what you want to do, they will unblock your card, so it will work correctly.
I booked a class at the wrong time – can I change it?
You can change pay-as-you-go or Flex classes freely, so long as you give 24 hours’ notice. In the ‘My Classes’ tab, click on ‘cancel’. The class will be added back to your account, so you can choose a new time.
Monthly package classes can’t be changed. If you made a simple mistake (for example, you just clicked on the wrong time), then contact us immediately after you made your booking and we will help you to change it.
I tried to book a class, but there weren’t any classes available.
Maybe the teacher you selected isn’t working on that day. Try another day, or another teacher.
I tried to book a class, but I didn’t finish the booking, and now the time I want isn’t available.
Wait five minutes and try again. When you start booking a class, we need to make the class unavailable, so that two people can’t book the same class at the same time. If you don’t complete the booking, the class will be blocked for five minutes, and then will appear as available again.
I clicked on the PayPal button, but nothing happened.
You need to set your browser to accept 3rd party cookies, so that PayPal can set cookies on your computer. Otherwise, the payment system will not work (you will see an empty white box).
I booked a class and paid through PayPal, but the class does not show up under ‘My Classes’.
You are probably using Internet Explorer, which we don’t support. Use a more modern browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Safari or Opera.
My card doesn’t work.
PayPal handle your payment and card details, even if you don’t have a PayPal account. If your card doesn’t work, you should first call your bank – some banks automatically block payments in another country or currency.
How can I improve… in English?
We publish a lot of free lessons, including video lessons and listening lessons, which you can use to learn about spoken English, English grammar, English pronunciation, and much more.
If you want more help than this, you should consider taking classes with one of our teachers. Our teachers are all fully-qualified, experienced, and they can help you reach your English study goals.
You can take a trial lesson to meet one of our teachers and discuss your English study goals.
How long will it take me to learn to…?
This is one of the number one questions we hear, and the answer is, “It depends.” It depends on:
- What you want to learn
- How often you study
- How hard you study
- How good your English is now
- What kind of learner you are (not everybody learns at the same speed)
…and many other things.
On average, most students start to feel some progress within 2-3 months; they notice they can do things they couldn’t do before. However, everybody is different, and we don’t want to make promises we can’t keep. We suggest you focus on goals, rather than how long it will take. If you need to improve your spoken English, then we will help you to do that. It might take more time; it might take less time; the important thing is that you reach your goal.
How many classes should I take per week?
Again, the answer is, “It depends.”
If you want to study something simple, or just practise something which you already know a lot about, 30-60 minutes a week could be enough.
If you want to improve your general English skills and study new topics, 2-3 hours per week is a good amount.
If you want to make the fastest possible progress, then 4-5 hours a week will help you to learn and make progress quickly.
You should also make time for self-study and review between lessons. For every hour you study with your teacher, try to spend at least an hour studying by yourself. This will help you to remember what you have learned, and use it correctly.
Can we do … in my lessons?
Yes! Our lessons are flexible and personalised. Tell us what you want and we will arrange it for you.